Friday, March 14, 2008

The winner of ....

all of my wedding creations is...

stampmonkey who said...

Oh! I would SO love to win these items, Alli!! My oldest daughter is getting married on 08.08.08, and I'm going to attempt to CASE your invitation for her (and many of the other items look like possibilities too!). It would be awesome to have the 'real deal' in front of me while I figure this whole wedding thing out. ;)


Thanks so much for all the inspiration and the chance at winning.

Congrats!!! Please send me your snail mail and I will box those up and get them out to you on Monday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, stampmonkey!

Janette R

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Happy for you, sad for me!!! ENJOY!!!!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Monica said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Lucky Gal you are! LoL

stampmonkey said...

OMGOSH!!! I can't believe it! I was just over ordering the new Wedding Day set over at Papertrey and thought I'd better come over here to see who the lucky winners were -- never even thinking maybe I could be one of them! You've made my day (and my daughter will be thrilled too!), Alli -- thanks SO much!!